Quick how-to on resetting your Squigl password
There are two primary ways to change your password in Squigl:
- Using the "Forgot Password" option on the login page
- From the user profile section
Using the Forgot Password Option
- From the main login, select "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your email address and select "Send Email"
- Check your inbox for the password reset email (you may need to check in Spam)
- Enter your new password and follow the prompts to log in
From Your User Profile
- Open your user profile from the upper right-hand corner
- Select "Change Password"
- Enter your old password and new password. Select "Save".
- Use your new password the next time you log in.